the hinata diaries

Friday, August 25, 2006

Still alive

Hallo all! Just a quick post to say I'm still alive despite the blogging silence :) Travelling's been insane the last few weeks - vacation took us from Sri Lanka to Saudi Arabia (pit stop), Egypt and finally Istanbul, got back in the wee hours of Monday morning only to fly off to HK on Tues morning for work and Bangkok the day after... really glad to have both feet back on the ground again! Nicking hotel soaps does lose its novelty after a while :)

Will hopefully be updating massively over the next few days so do stop by soon!

2 Comments:

  • you little wench! can't believe you've been hiding from me!

    By Blogger lecoqsportif, At 6:47 AM  

  • Daffy - same here! I've enjoyed reading your blog and it was great to meet you in person, hope to see you again soon :) On Le Papillon, several people have told me they weren't very impressed with the food either, looks like they need to smarten up soon.

    Coq Sportif - ooh the thrill of the chase ;) I knew you'd find me sooner or later! Anyways, I'm not one to flaunt my lowly blog around Ms. Former Restaurant Reviewer-turned-Parisien :) Glad to see your blog's back up, shall comment furiously!

    By Blogger hinata, At 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home