Christmas Flog Exchange Part 2: Fulfil a Wish!
This is the fun part now, seeing everyone's wishes and choosing a wish to fulfil. We've got 14 wishes, listed below. Please reply to the same email as before - christmasflogexchange.yahoo.com.sg - by next Thursday, December 21, stating your 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice of wishes to fulfil (need 3 choices in case everyone wants to fulfil the same wish lah). Joone and I will post up the pairings next Friday, and then off to gift-swopping land we go!
Don't forget to reply soon - if you're not fulfilling someone's wish then obviously it's not fair that you get your wish fulfilled, and you don't want to get scratched off our Santa's helper list :)
Wishers and wishes:
1. Brenda of Monstrous Appetites would like some Mexican/Jewish delights, e.g. chili, falafels and tortillas.
2. Cheryl of She Bakes and She Cooks would like your favourite dark chocolate.
3. Nadnut of nadnut.liquidblade.com would like 6 pretty decorated cupcakes spelling out her nick (i.e. one with the letter N, one with the letter A, etc.)
4. Umami of Umami would like to be surprised :)
5. Viviene of Sweets For My Sweet Tooth would like any Christmas-related food items that can be conveniently posted to her in KL.
6. Samuel of Yummy Dummy would like "nice, yummilicious chocolates" (preferably dark), or anything chocolatey.
7. Jasmine of Love At First Bite would like to eat the best strawberry shortcake ever.
8. Callen of Whiskey Lullaby would like the German chocolate cake (dark chocolate) featured on http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/2006/09/german-chocolate-cake
9. Superfinefeline of Superfinefeline would like (1) a chocolate cake baked by Cheryl :) or (2) organic tea or walnuts from Bunalun
10. LeRoy of The Hungry Cow would like macarons and their recipe.
11. Mia the Skinny Epicurean would like a creamy dish of risotte with white alba truffle shavings.
12. Ivan of Recent Runes, in a non-food related request, would like the T-shirt featured on http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/gaming/84ce in black, size XL.
13. Joone of Nibble & Scribble would like a serving bowl/plate, or something Japanese for her kitchen.
14. And I would like Japanese confectionery (like those pretty mochi cakes), preferably winter themed.
So what are you waiting for? Harness your inner Santa/Santarina and let us know which wishes you'd like to fulfil!